Who We Help
Acute Care, Long Term Care, Assisted Living
We will clarify the challenges identified through a Comprehensive Assessment so that we can set goals in achieving higher satisfaction levels, meeting staff and customer expectations and determining the appropriate cost parameters for your organization.Our goal is to approach each customer as a specific project that requires individual attention.
- Have you optimized Patient/Resident/Staff satisfaction?
- Does the Press Ganey Survey results meet your organizations expectations ?
- Does the retail operation reflect Healthy, Nutritious selections that complement your wellness policies?
CORPORATE BUSINESS DINING
- Have the Cafeteria subsidies grown too large over time?
- Does your retail operations provide the performance that is required and are the service periods arranged at the appropriate times for daily and evening customers?
- Do the programs offered reflect quality marketing and branding and provide healthy, nutritious choices?
We can determine the appropriate subsidy or profit level based on a Financial Assessment so we can provide realistic fiscal results for your organization.
- Are we keeping up with the changing Federal Guidelines and Regulations?
- Is Student & Faculty Satisfaction and Financial Performance meeting the organizations goals?
- Does your Breakfast, Lunch and Snack programs support Nutrition Education, Local Community Gardens, Local and Seasonal Menu Choices and encourage Parent involvement?
At DB Consulting, we understand the importance of providing healthy, delicious, well balanced meals to our students. We know there is a direct correlation between students who participate in the Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack programs and improved academic performance. We work with Principals, Teachers, Parents, and Students to build higher levels of student participation and collaborating with outside not for profit organizations who share these interests and can contribute to the programs success.
- Does the FoodService Program on Campus reflect the quality standards of your organization?
- Is the Foodservice Program a positive attribute in helping recruit new students?
- Is there high Student Participation at the Resident Dining and Retail Venues, and do students view the Meal Plans as a value with Healthy, Creative options, or do they prefer to go off campus to local restaurants?
- Is this a good time to take a fresh look at all the Retail Option including Meal Plans, C-Stores, Vending, Off-Site programs, Gift Shop, Catering, Special Events and promotional days?
DB Consulting will work through these questions to develop a Strategic Plan based on best practices in the marketplace to generate maximum participation in the venues throughout the Campus. Basically, we need to ensure we have the best dining options that are innovative, reflect marketing trends, upscale branding, and the changing restaurant marketplace producing superior outcomes. We specialize in turning opportunities into successful outcomes.